Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Things happen for a reason

Just when I think I am finally deciding what I want to do with my life something happens.  Last year my position changed at work and at first I didn't understand why but now nearly 6 months later  I finally get it.  God blessed me with Bryan and then nearly 5 years ago, He blessed me with Emily.  As I look back on everything that happened last year, I now realize it was for the best.  The job was taking over my life and I was beginning to lose sight of what is really important to me.  I love being a mom and I love having my time to do my own thing but I also love not having to worry about the store.  I am no longer the one in charge when I am home.  I get to truly leave all that at work.  Anyway I just wanted to share that.  I will write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment